Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!!!- no shop on Crestwood, Terry is gone too!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!- no shop on Crestwood, Terry is gone too!!!

ok now that the BMW dealer has closed and Terry has retired....please tell me there is somewhere in the B ham area I can take my '92 K75s so some clutch work and a new front tire??? Do I really have to make the trip to Blue moon in ATL? Please help with names and contact info.....

Try these guys...I think they can help you. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moto-...78556512209659

Other than blue moon you could try Pandora's in Chattanooga. They are a bit easier to get to....
    Current Bikes
    '16 BMW R1200GSA "Buck"
    '18 BMW G310GS "Tiny"

Member;

[I]BMWMOAL / BMWMOA / AMA / Dixie Dual Sport / IBA/ BMW Riders of Chattanooga

I may not be here for a long time...but I am here for a good time!

Comment

Vance- you saved me....
      dropping it off tomorrow
      thank you very much

Comment

repair

Originally posted by rocky harmon View Post
        ok now that the BMW dealer has closed and Terry has retired....please tell me there is somewhere in the B ham area I can take my '92 K75s so some clutch work and a new front tire??? Do I really have to make the trip to Blue moon in ATL? Please help with names and contact info.....
        try bob emerick 205 441 8027

Comment

You can also try A&G Motorsports in Leeds. 699-4933. It is Andy Carroll and Glen West who used to be at the shop on Crestwood.
          Tommy Crawford
          2012 1600GTL
          2012 1200GS
          2010 Harley Ultra Classic Limited

Comment

Terry will help you with your bike. He has a small shop set up in his basement. The other suggestions are good too.
            Bob Steber
            1995 R100GSPDC Long Tall Sallie
            1991 R100GS The Bumblebee
            1976 R90s Odalisque

Comment

And Glenn West is currently the only BMW Master Certified BMW mechanic in the state.
              Chris Patterson
              MOA, MOAL, RA, AMA
              1992 K75 RT "Charley"
              2012 R1200 GS Adventure "Gustav"

Comment

Rick Jones is in Southside. He has done all the work on my R75/6. I think he also works on K bikes.

Comment

Working...
                X